We’re looking for great people to help grow hockey in New Zealand. Here’s where you’ll find current job vacancies around the country in the hockey community.
Vantage Black Sticks Women’s Selector
The Vantage Black Sticks Women are looking for a selector to work alongside current selector Krystal Forgesson and new Black Sticks Women’s Coach Graham Shaw. The role is unpaid, however Hockey New Zealand will cover the cost of travel, accommodation and meals for events the selector is required to attend.
- To attend:
- National Squad training sessions at regular intervals in Auckland
- Trials and/or training camps
- NHL matches
- International matches in New Zealand
- Communicate with the Head Coach on a regular basis
- Select teams as requested under the guidance of Head Coach and HPD
- Notify the Head Coach of any changes of plans regarding attendance at agreed events
- Provide up-to-date knowledge of National and International hockey scene
- Discuss any policy issues with the Head Coach and the HPD and ensure policy or selection issues are kept in the strictest confidence
- Ensure HNZ is not bought into disrepute and no public criticism is made of any HNZ policy issues.
For the full job description please click here
Expressions of interest are to be emailed to Jacinda Matzer along with your CV and Cover Letter Jacinda.email@example.com
Applications Close June 10th2019