Hockey New Zealand AGM
To All Officers, Associations, New Zealand Maori Hockey Council, Life Members, HNZ Board and Staff, Friends and Colleagues
Firstly, can I just say on behalf of Hockey New Zealand that you have our full support as you lead and navigate your association and community in these uncertain times. We are all being faced with tough situations and decisions to be made that require resilience and strong leadership.
Our objective, here at Hockey New Zealand, is to support you and your respective communities as much as we can.
In spite of our challenges, I am required to reach out according to our constitutional obligations and send out the below notifications for the 32nd Hockey New Zealand Annual General Meeting.
REMINDER – The 32nd Hockey New Zealand Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place as follows:
Date: Friday 24th April 2020, 15:00 hours
Venue: Due to present Covid-19 Restrictions, we will be conducting the 32nd Hockey New Zealand AGM online via Microsoft Teams and via phone for those with limited internet connectivity. More information will flow soon.
Our normal Hockey Leaders session will not take place this year, as we will be in regular contact with our Associations and Communities during this lockdown period. In addition, our 2019 Annual Awards Dinner will also be postponed until a later date.
Please find attached the following documents:
- Hockey New Zealand 32nd AGM papers
- Appendix 1 – Form of Appointment of Proxy Voting
- Appendix 2 – 2019 Annual Report, including Audited Accounts
- Appendix 3 – HNZ Board Application Female Elected: Shane Collins
- Appendix 4 – HNZ Board Application Male Elected: Hamish Clentworth
- Appendix 5 – Life Membership Nominations: Sir Owen Glenn
- Appendix 6 – Life Membership Nominations: Sheryl Law
We look forward to seeing you all online on Friday 24th April at 3.00pm.