2020 National Masters Registration Open
Registration is now closed for the 2020 National Masters to be held in Christchurch from Feb 23-29. Registration for players who wish to enter the draft is still open.
Draft Entry Registration: CLICK HERE
World Masters Hockey Expressions of Interest
Expressions of interest for all coaches, umpires, selectors and team managers have closed. Registration for players is still open.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for consideration when completing forms:
Participation is at nominees’ full expense. HNZ is currently working with House of Travel to finalise the cost of the land package which includes, accommodation, team vans, and any official team dinners.
Flights, uniform, travel insurance and team camps are an additional expense.
All nominees will be required to agree to abide by the FIH and the HNZ Code of Conduct. You will need to have a valid passport in order to travel.
Teams are selected as per the HNZ Masters Selection Policy.
In alignment with the HNZ Masters Selection Policy, dispensation requests are available for the following;
- A player who would like to be considered for selection for a New Zealand Masters Age Group Team but is unable to attend the National Masters Tournament
- A player who would like to request for selection into a New Zealand Masters Age Group Team which is below their current age group
- A coach who would like to be considered as a Player-Coach
- An umpire or technical official who is unavailable to attend the National Masters Tournament and has not participated in a Masters National Tournament as an umpire or technical official in the last two years
For more information regarding dispensations, please refer to the HNZ Masters Selection Policy
To Apply For Dispensation Click here
The closing dates for dispensations are,
- Player Dispensations – 31st January 2020
- Coach Dispensations – 15th November 2019
- Umpire and Technical Officials Dispensations – 31st December 2019
The HNZ dispensation committee will review and respond to dispensation requests within 14 days of the closing date. All decisions made by HNZ committee will be final.
Players Registrations close JANUARY 31ST 2020
If you experience difficulties in completing the on-line form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear explanation of your area of difficulty.